Today were going to be talking about how you can insert a link into your WordPress blog or into any other webpage.
We are going to show you how you can format that link and easily get it done inside of your WordPress blog.
There is no need to buy any expensive WYSIWYG editors if you simply need to learn how to format basic HTML. With a WordPress blog can easily use the visual editor to format your links and much more.
So let’s get startedâ€¦
1. Your first step is to log into your WordPress dashboard.
2. Next, simply click on add new post. You are not going to publish this post. You are simply using it to get your link.
3. Next you want to type in your keyword you want to link.
5. Next, click on the icon that looks like a chain-link in the visual editor.
4. Next, insert the URL you want your link to go to, and then insert your keyword as the title.
5. Next, simply click on the HTML tab inside of the visual editor. This will allow you to copy the actual code. You can see that code belowâ€¦
<a title=”Keyword Here” href=”http://Focused2Win.com”>Keyword Here</a>
As you can see it is very easy to grab the code you need to format a link without knowing any HTML. WordPress is an amazing platform not only for search engine optimization but so much more. As you can see you can use it as a tool to also help you with building links and getting other simple HTML codes.